Air filters that need cleaning Fans that are broken and blocking airflow Blocked up condensate lines Malfunctioning thermostats can freeze AC coils Possible refrigerant leaks
G&B is committed to helping building owners, property managers, engineers, and facility professionals lower their operating expenses. We offer a cost-effective, customized preventive maintenance plan for your commercial building […]
The Insurance Information Institute says hail causes about $1 billion in damage annually, with the highest number of claims reported in April, May and June.
G&B can help minimize this damage with professionally installed hail guards. We can also provide solutions to restore capacity if damage has occurred. Enhance the cooling system’s reliability and service […]
With a variety of filters available and countless applications, G&B Filter Service will work with you personally to design, build, and install the perfect protection plan for your specific situation. We work with you to provide a consistent service schedule to maintain critical filtration systems. Let us help you protect your investment and reduce your […]
“Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for – in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to […]
1. Air is a mixture of gases containing nitrogen (78%), oxygen (21%), and water vapour, dust particles and other gases (1 %).
2. Air occupies space. It also has weight.
3. Air exerts pressure in all directions.
4. Air can be compressed.
5. One-fifth of the air is oxygen. Oxygen is necessary for combustion and […]
You can cut your energy costs by up to 30% with yearly cleanings. You also save on costly service calls for frozen up units with preventative cleaning to ensure you are running at 100% efficiency. Once coils are cleaned, keep them clean with protective screens to ensure performance through out the year.
1. Water is the only substance found on earth naturally in three forms. True (Solid, liquid and gas)
2. Does water regulate the earth’s temperature? Yes (it is a natural insulator)
3. At what temperature does water freeze? 32 degrees F, 0 degrees C
4. At what temperature does water vaporize? 212 degrees F, 100 […]
Before refrigeration air conditioning was invented, cooling was done by saving big blocks of ice. When cooling machines started to get used, they rated their capacity by the equivalent amount of ice melted in a day, which is where the term “ton” came from sizing air conditioning.
A ton of cooling is now defined as […]
Coils are found in refrigeration equipment including those used in supermarkets and restaurants. It is not uncommon to find hundreds of “through-the-wall” fan coil units in a hotel, dormitory or apartment building. As the air moving over the coils contains dust, dirt, pollen, moisture and other contaminants, the coils get dirty and become less efficient. […]
4 Ways To Treat Your Customers Like they matter.
1. Say please.
2. Say thank you.
3. Make it easy for them.
4. Understand what they want, even if they don’t.
Large or Small