Air Filtration is one of the most important components in having an effective and efficient heating and air conditioning system. Yet, it is the most neglected and least understood areas of the heating and cooling industry.
Dirt is not cheap!
- Dirty filters cause your HVAC system to work harder and use more energy to maintain a consistent indoor temperature.
- When your system works harder, it not only uses more energy, but it breaks down more often and reduces the life of your equipment.
- A forced-air system routinely circulates allergens, viruses, and bacteria creating an unhealthy indoor environment.
Using G&B Environmental services provides major benefits. Excellent service, quality products, and custom fit filters will keep your equipment cleaner, lasting longer, and providing a much cleaner environment. Below are just a few ways G&B will save your organization money.
- Personnel time and cost: By having regular scheduled consistent service to handle HVAC filter changes, your maintenance personnel are free to do other important activities that need to be done thru the course of the day. Filter changes will not be forgotten or pushed back due to other pressing needs.
- Maintenance and repair cost: By using quality product and reliable service, your airflow will be enhanced allowing your equipment to operate more efficiently, needing less expensive repair and maintenance. In addition, by using custom built frames for the filters you will decrease blow-by and gaps that contribute to contamination of mechanical equipment.
- Replacement cost: The regular changing of air filters and preventative maintenance checks will prevent your HVAC system from wearing out sooner, saving you in expensive early replacement costs.
- Monthly utility savings: A clogged air filter causes a 10% reduction in airflow and increases operation costs by 11%.