1. Water is the only substance found on earth naturally in three forms.
True (Solid, liquid and gas)
2. Does water regulate the earth’s temperature?
Yes (it is a natural insulator)
3. At what temperature does water freeze?
32 degrees F, 0 degrees C
4. At what temperature does water vaporize?
212 degrees F, 100 degrees C
5. How long can a person live without food?
More than a month
How long can a person live without water?
Approximately one week, depending upon conditions
6. How much of the human body is water?
7. How much of the earth’s surface is water?
8. How much water must a person consume per day to maintain health?
2.5 quarts from all sources (i.e. water, food)
9. Of all the earth’s water, how much is ocean or seas?
10. How much of the world’s water is frozen and therefore unusable?
11. How much of the earth’s water is suitable for drinking water?
It is essential to consider the impact that water will have on your equipment, your products, your customers and your success. Please call G&B Environmental to help select the right filtration for an application and to maintain the system once installed.