- Up to 60% of a building’s monthly energy expense goes to interior climate control.
- Enhanced HVAC upkeep can lower operating costs by up to 40% while helping avoid expensive emergency repairs and premature unit replacement costs.
By using diagnostic equipment to establish and improve baseline equipment performance, you can perform condition based maintenance and save money.
You don’t need to be an HVAC genius to save energy and money. You just have to call us!
On Time, Every Time – Anticipating Your Needs
Customer service is our top priority. We focus on providing each customer with a custom solution that will save money, conserve energy and minimize risk and headaches. We recognize that our job is more than replacing or maintaining filters, you count on us to make decisions that help your heating, cooling, water and HVAC systems running such as our new Fault Detection and Diagnosis Services.
G & B Environmental Specialties:
- Fault Detection and Diagnosis Services – Measure the need for and impact of maintenance
- Air Filter Services – Regular maintenance to custom-built filters
- Water Treatment – Improved filtration for cleaner, clearer water
- Dust Collector Services – Scheduled maintenance to on-demand support
- Coil Services – Coil cleaning, combing, maintenance
- Duct Services – Duct cleaning and HVAC support
Dirty condenser coils, plugged filters and over or under charged refrigerant can cost you money, lots of money! We have a diagnostic system that helps you track where your major problems are and when you need to clean or fix them. We then set up conditioned-based maintenance, not calendar based visits. Service based on your needs with measurable improvements – not industry averages.
Certified Filter Specialists
G&B Environmental is one of few certified filter specialists in the state of Minnesota. Our filter certification means we have demonstrated a thorough, up-to-date understanding of air filtration technology and high level of professionalism. In order to become certified, air filtration professionals must pass an extensive examination on the principles, methods and applications of air filtration. Compliance with the NAFA Code of Ethics ensure that we will do our best for you every time.
Improving Consumer Education on Filters, Coils, Ducts and HVAC Systems
We are working on a series of short lessons to help our customers better understand filters, coils, ducts, HVAC systems and the advantages of regular maintenance. Check them out below – sign up for updates at the right.
We take pride in our work and we figure the more you know the better we look!