Dust Collector Maintenance
Dust Collector Maintenance Checklist
- Check drums and hopper; overflowing your dust collection drum can create a mess.
- Inspect valves and hoses; diaphragm and solenoid valves control the pulses of compressed air that clean your filters.
- Examine door seals and gaskets.
- Check compressed air pressure.
Custom Protective Screen Installation
Using Prevent Screens Over Your Coils Will:
- Provide complete protection from cottonwood and hail
- Minimize compressor failure
- Reduce maintenance cost and labor
- Decrease energy consumption
- Maximize equipment efficiency, particularly during peak times
- Allow for low initial air flow resistance .02-.05 in. w.g.
Dust/Fume Collector Preventive Maintenance Programs:
- Bag Houses
- Cartridge Collectors
- Fume Systems
- Exhaust Systems
- Oil Mist Collections Systems
- and more