Air Duct Cleaning
The most effective way to clean air ducts and ventilation systems is to employ Source Removal methods of cleaning.
This requires a contractor to place the system under negative pressure, through the use of a specialized, powerful vacuum.
While the vacuum draws air through the system, devices are inserted into the ducts to dislodge any debris that might be stuck to interior surfaces. The debris can then travel down the ducts to the vacuum, which removes it from the system.
G&B Environmental has been doing Source Removal Cleaning for more than 20 years.
We service both commercial and residential.
Ducts Collect Dust … But You Never See It
Over time, dust particles build up in your ductwork. But it’s not visible, because you can’t see inside your ductwork.
For this reason, indoor air quality has been found to be up to 70 times more polluted that outdoor air.
The good news is that we can help change your situation and improve the air inside your business or home.
Our air duct cleaning service will help you breathe easier, and you will know that your duct systems are both well maintained and safe.
Our Duct Cleaning Services Include:
- Brush and blow each supply line to the vacuum.
- Brush and blow each retu line back to the vacuum.
- Vacuum all retus, supply gates and each opening.
- Clean and vacuum blower and filter compartments.
- Vacuum and spray the evaporator coil to make sure that both sides of the cooling coil is visibly clean.
- Make sure the heat exchanger surface is clean.
- Vacuum, blow and clean all bath exhaust grates and lines.
- Vacuum, blow and brush all dryer vent lines.
We check each and every component of your ductwork system to make sure it is in good condition and functioning properly.
- After cleaning, we then do a final walk through to double check so that the system is functioning properly in both heating and cooling modes.
- Reinstall all supply diffusers and retu grills
- Seal any access openings and check that all exposed duct connections are fitted properly.
- Fog the entire system with an EPA-registered duct sanitizer and deodorizer.
- Replace the filters with high efficiency disposable pleated filters and check all exposed ductwork to make sure there are no loose ducts. If we find any, we reattach them.
- We will not get your final signature until you are happy with our work! That’s the service we provide.