G&B Environmental provides electrostatic disinfectant surface spraying to effectively, efficiently and safely eliminate COVID-19 and other viruses, as well as bacteria and fungi, inside any size building or facility. This innovative technology and the non-toxic mechanical solution we use are very effective at destroying harmful contagions.
So, what is electrostatic disinfectant spraying (ESD)? It is positively-charged disinfectant that attaches itself to negatively-charged surfaces. Almost all surfaces are negatively charged. This atomized spraying process is able to wrap surfaces of all types for an even and thorough application.
Once properly applied using an electrostatic sprayer, the active ingredient in the solution forms a protective and invisible layer on the surface and becomes an integral part of that surface. It does this by creating a thin layer of sub-micron nano-spikes that instantly pierce the membranes of viruses, bacteria, germs and algea, instantly killing them.
This disinfectant continues to work for a minimum of 14 days and can still be effective between 30 and 90 days, depending on whether or not the solution is compromised by the use of conventional alcohol-based disinfectants.
It’s 21-century technology and innovation being applied to an ageless problem!
But what makes this technology truly unique is that the disinfectant is a patented, EPA-registered organic that is nontoxic. It is a “mechanical” solution rather than a chemical solution. It does not include the use of alcohol, bleach or other harsh chemicals. It is odorless and colorless, and it will not destroy or even degrade surfaces or fabrics over time like chemical disinfectants will.
- Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as COVID-19, influenza, MRSA, HIV and many others contagions.
- Applies disinfectant in a more efficient, uniform manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse and reducing the amount of solution needed and waste produced.
- Is safe and does not cause allergic reactions as many chemicals can.
- Greatly reduces costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infections (i.e., worker sick time, absentees, loss of productivity, etc.).
- Greatly lessens the chance of cross contamination and the movement of bacteria from one surface to another.
Our service can be used in corporate offices, medical and healthcare facilities, fitness centers, schools and universities, restaurants and bars, houses of worship, nursing homes and long-term care facilities, commercial kitchens, research and development facilities, and many others, along with buses, limousines, light-rail cars and other transportation fleets.
If you need disinfecting, G&B Environmental will get it done anytime and anywhere, all the while keeping your business, school or facility open to the public!